What is a cookie?
Which cookies www.fastcat.it use
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain in the user’s device for different periods of time:
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are kept in the user’s browser for a period longer than the duration of the session. The duration of cookie maintenance is variable;
- Session cookies: session cookies are stored for the duration of the browsing session and then deleted.
Specifically, cookies perform different functions depending on the category to which they belong. In this regard we can distinguish different types of cookies used by www.fastcat.it:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those cookies that are indispensable for the operation of the site or necessary to perform tasks requested by the user.
- Feature cookies: Feature cookies allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria, such as the language, in order to improve the service rendered.
- Third party Cookies: these are cookies for websites or web servers other than this one, used for the purposes of these third parties. We cannot have a specific check on these subjects and their cookies. To obtain information about these cookies and their characteristics and methods of operation and to provide specific consent, please contact these third parties directly.
If you do not wish to receive third party cookies on your device, you may, through the links below, access the information and consent forms of such third parties and exclude the receipt, or refer to the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ to get information on how to delete or manage cookies based on your browser and to manage preferences on third-party profiling cookies.
How to manage cookies by configuring your browser
If you want to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links on the sites of their respective vendors.
For more information
To get more information and to exercise your rights, you can write to the responsible Privacy manager at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Read the rules at the following link to learn more about cookies.